"After the death of his father, T'Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king -- and as Black Panther -- gets tested when he's drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people."
Who is going to show up at the Black Panther premiere dressed up like King T'Challa? We have put together some RuvaAfricWear Black Panther premiere outfit suggestions below. It's also Black History Month so continue to embrace the lifestyle by rocking RuvaAfricWear and expanding your collection.
Don't forget to use the Black Panther discount code for 20% off the entire store starting now until end of February.
Black Panther Outfit Suggestions (click on the picture to shop the look)
1. The RuvaAfricWear 2-in-1 Blazers (in Black or Gray) - This will have you turning heads at the theater and you might just be mistaken for King T'Challa himself.
2. Comfort in Kente Leggings - If you end up feeling inspired by Nakia or Okoye and want to do some splits or karate moves, this is the perfect outfit for you.
3. Keep it simple in a King's T-shirt - Accessories this look with some African bracelets and necklace. This T-shirt is available in over 8 different colors.
4. The Dashiki Pride - This fitted Dashiki Dress/Tunic will bring the heat to some winter weather. For chilly nights you can wear it as a tunic with some skinny jeans or leggings.
5. Boys in the Kente Hoodie - Want to be comfortable and still keep it stylish, this is the look for you. You'll stay warm in the hoodie and also feel like Royalty in this Kente print. **Order this item by February 3rd if you want it before the movie premiere
6. The Functional Blue Ankara Dress - You have a date before or after the movie? This is the dress for you, it's vibrant and practical for a night out especially for those in warmer weather this time of the year.
Use Discount code "Black Panther" for 20% off at checkout.